Friday, March 25, 2011

My Childhood Cartoon




Since I was a kid, cartoon is part of my life until I was form 1. That immediately brought me back to the past, minus the dwelling part. Let's see the kind of cartoons that caused me to be glued in front of TV and perhaps have made some contributions on my mom's nagging.

#1 ~ Thundercats




That would be Thundercats. I love Thundercats. I even made my own Thundercat sword. My only contention about the sword was it's stagnant. Noticed in Thundercats, the sword will gets longer the moment Lion-O is transforming to Thundercat. "Thunder, thunder, thunder cat....HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!".

#2 ~ Satria Baja Hitam and Gaban


My memories overlapse when it comes to this 2 Japan shows. I am not sure which one does the "dalam masa 0.08 saat (or did I get the seconds wrong), akan bertukar kepada (this is where I got confused who was actually transforming). Nevertheless, I enjoyed this 2 shows and this was the usual reason when my schoolmate and I started our fight session.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© MOVIE JOKERS - Template by Blogger Sablonlari